The A-Last Collection
Shoes built with A-Last technology are engineered to support the natural motion of the foot while walking or running. Since a neutral gait is the most biomechanically efficient way to move, A-Last shoes are specifically designed to make that movement as comfortable as possible.
Recommended for those who have neutral to mild overpronation, bunions, diabetic feet or those who need removable insoles to accommodate orthotic inserts.
- Innovative bungee closure
- Synthetic upper
- Mesh accents for breathability
- Rubber outsole for traction and stability
- 5/16” removable depth for custom fit
- Approved for diabetic feet
- A-Last for neutral to mild overpronation
7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15
Medium (C/D), Wide (E/2E), X-Wide (3E/4E)