Designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain, Ambulator Biomechanical footwear provides unsurpassed comfort and protection.
Designed to limit stress at the areas of the foot most susceptible to pain. Ambulator® Biomechanical® footwear provides superiorcomfort and protection with unique features such as 1/2″ removeable depth in 2 layers. Rear foot stablization and high and wide toe box. This walking shoe is recommended for those who suffer from diabeties, arthritis, bunions and edmea. The design includes a moisture wicking antimircrobial mesh lining and soft padded collar. The footbed can also be removed and replaced with your own custom orthotics, allowing you to utilize the double depth feature. Apex’s SmartGrip™ polyurethane soles will give you the stability and safety you need, giving you confidence in every step you take.
Recommended for those who have bunions, arthritis, diabetic feet, plantar fasciitis or those who need removable insoles to accommodate orthotic inserts.
Reduce stress and help alleviate foot pain:
- 1/2” removable hidden depth in 2 layers
- Firm heel counter for optimal rear foot stabilization
- High, wide toe box
- Moisture-wicking polyester, antimicrobial mesh lining
- Apex Conform Foam and EVA footbeds for fitting flexibility
- Polyurethane midsole/outsole unit for stability & durability/li>
- Reinforced shank for midfoot support and torsional rigidity
- Two adjustable straps
- Soft padded collars
- Full grain leather upper
- Gender: Men’s
- Color: Black
- Shipping/Returns: Free 5-7 day shipping. Free 30 day return policy.
- How to care for your shoes: Download PDF
6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 11.5, 12, 12.5, 13, 14, 15, 16
Wide (E/2E), X-Wide (3E/4E), XX-Wide (5E/6E)