Apex Women’s Natural Wool Knit – Light Grey
Natural wool upper that aids in breathability, optimum comfort and temperature regulation. This attractive, fashionable, functional, versatile footwear can be worn comfortably year-round. These stylish and natural wool wonders are constructed with the most advanced technological features and represent the highest standards in fit-manufacturing, performance and comfort.
The Naturals contains a 5/16” removable depth in two layers, which are designed to cradle the foot and add extra shock absorption and support. The Natural is built with A-Last technology. A-last technology is designed to support the natural motion of the foot while walking or running, making it ideal for those without overpronation problems. A neutral gait is the most biomechanically efficient way to move and A-Last shoes are specifically designed to make that movement as comfortable as possible.
We believe that helping others stay healthy and active is a responsibility that must be taken seriously. That’s why all our footwear, socks, compression hosiery and orthotic inserts are designed and manufactured – from start to finish – in consultation with foot health experts, pedorthists and doctors.
- Heel pull tab
- Lightweight EVA Midsole
- 5/16” removable depth in two layers
- Rubber outsole for traction & stability
- A-Last for superior fi t & functionality
- Breathable wool upper (minimizes odor & regulates temperature)
- Mildew & mold-resistant Flexible & durable
- A-Last for neutral to mild overpronation
- Gender: Women’s
- Color: Light Grey
- Shipping/Returns: Free 5-7 day shipping. Free 30 day return policy.
- How to care for your shoes: Download PDF
5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12, 13, 13.5, 14
Medium (B/C), Wide (D/E), X-Wide (2E/3E)