Apex Women’s Reina Runner – X Last – Periwinkle
A women’s athletic walking shoe constructed with removeable insoles, high wide toe box, and traction. Open air mesh uppers for breathability. Feel supported, sturdy and comfortable with Apex Reina Walker.
Women’s Reina Runner- X-last is designed specifically for those with a moderate to excessive amount of overpronation when they run or walk, usually those with low arches or flat feet. With X-Last shoes, a molded external heel counter that extends around the heel to the arch works in conjunction with an internal heel counter to provide superior motion control and maintain the foot in a neutral position during each step.
Doctor recommended designed that provides increase stability control. This fully customizable shoe will help keep your foot in a neutral position during each step while providing long lasting comfort.
- Padded collar & tongue provides cushioned comfort and prevents heel slippage
- Biomechanical foot bed contoured EVA insole provides support, cushioning and shock absorption
- 5/16” in removable depth for fitting flexibility and the ability to use orthotic inserts
- Full-grain leather upper for comfort and breathability
- Multi-density midsole strategically placed firm EVA under medial arch for additional support
- Mozaic® pressure relief layer for customized comfort
- X-Last for moderate to excessive overpronation.
4.5, 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11, 12
Medium (B/C), Wide (D/E), X-Wide (2E/3E)